SilkRoad invites you to an interactive event with Jenn Lim, the CEO and CHO (Chief Happiness Officer) of Delivering Happiness (DH), a company she and Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos.com) co-founded to inspire science-based happiness, passion and purpose at work, home and in everyday life.
Jenn has been a consultant with Zappos from its start-up days in 2003 to the $multi-billion business it is today. She created the Zappos Culture Book, an embodiment of how companies can use happiness as a business model to increase productivity and profitability. Jenn’s experience with Zappos, combined with her development of scientific frameworks for workplace happiness, created the evidence that happier employees = happier customers = successful companies (and meaningful lives). What’s more, she discovered that every organization can have similar results.
Today, Jenn is dedicated to growing DH to inspire happiness in people, companies and communities so that together, we can create a happier world.
Delivering Happiness started as a book and a bus tour, and evolved into a company and global movement around happiness that has impacted and inspired over 250 companies in more than 110 countries.
Learn how companies with a higher sense of purpose outperform others. Fifteen years of research show happiness increases every positive business outcome.
“Your personal core values define who you are, and a company’s core values ultimately define the company’s character and brand. For individuals, character is destiny. For organizations, culture is destiny. (Tony Hsieh)” This is why Delivering Happiness exists, to change the way our world works.
- How happiness as a business model equals profits, passion and purpose
- Understand why culture is your brand and brand is your culture
- Ways to build company culture
- Ways to enhance customer experience and engagement
- Ways to increase employment engagement
- Actionable takeaways on why a values based culture
- Why Employee Engagement and Happiness are intimately linked to your company culture.
- When you walk with purpose you collide with destiny.
- Ask yourselves what you want your company to stand for/what your team is passionate about and let the customer know.
- To WOW, you must differentiate yourself which means do something a little unconventional and innovative. You must do something that’s above and beyond what’s expected. And whatever you do you must have an emotional impact on the receiver.
- We believe that by prioritizing happiness in work and life, we can create change in the world more than we ever thought possible.
We believe your company’s culture and your company’s brand are really just two sides of the same coin.