50+ sessions from HR Experts, HRCI/SHRM credits, Best Practices, Customer Awards, Hands-On Training, Product Reveals, Killer Keynote, Amazing Networking
Discover the Power of Leadership at Mach 2
As the first female F-14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, Carey Lohrenz is used to working in fast moving, dynamic environments where inconsistent execution can generate catastrophic results.The same challenges are found in business: markets change, customer needs evolve and if you do not adapt quickly, your company is at risk. In her motivating and engaging keynote presentations, Carey shares her fascinating experiences operating in one of the world’s most challenging environments – an aircraft carrier. She is uniquely qualified in the fundamentals of winning under pressure, reducing errors and overcoming obstacles. Her mastery of these fundamentals can help your team triumph in this high-risk, time crunched world. —excerpt from careylohrenz.com
The Connections 2017 agenda includes inspiring keynote addresses as well as breakout sessions designed to inform, educate, and tackle HR topics in-depth. We’ve also built in plenty of time for professional networking opportunities with your fellow HR professionals and, of course, plenty of time to take advantage of all that Orlando has to offer!
Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL 32821
Surrounded by Walt Disney World® Resort and nestled on 482-acre nature preserve, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek features family-friendly amenities and complimentary transportation to the Disney Theme Parks.
A special room rate of $209 per night plus applicable tax is available for Connections attendees. Reservations must be made by Friday, April 14 at 5:00 pm ET in order to be guaranteed this special rate. This rate will span the event’s official duration plus three days pre and post event. Please make sure to reserve your room during the registration process.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Top 10 Reasons Why You are Going to Love Our Host Hotel
10. Spa! Ahhhhh! Treat yourself to a relaxing massage or pedicure at the Waldorf Astoria Spa
9. Enjoy some time in the sunshine with a round of golf at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
8. Keeping the little ones entertained – the WA Kids Club features fun activities for ages 5-12
7. Foodie haven! From casual poolside fare to elegant upscale restaurants, the dining options are endless
6. Boom and sizzle! Enjoy spectacular Disney fireworks every evening from the comfort of the resort
5. Your convenient one-stop shop for all things Disney is just steps from your guest room!
4. Thrill seekers welcome! Slide down bending curves and plunge into our pool!
3. Complimentary transportation to Disney parks and Disney Springs!
2. Relax to the max on the 3-acre Lazy River! (Named #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor)
1. Incredible location – surrounded by Walt Disney World® Resort, in the heart of the magic!
Connect with HR Thought Leadership
All necessary information about Connections 2017
- How do I buy tickets for the upcoming event?
Click the REGISTER button at the top top of the page or via this link. Early Bird registration price ($899) ends February 28th. Regular registration price of $1099 will run from March 1, 2017 to May 3, 2017. After that, the on-site registration fee will be $1,299.
- What is the dress code?
We believe you learn more when you are comfortable! The dress code is casual/business casual and dress for the weather. The temperature is forecasted to be in the 80’s during the day and 60’s at night.
- It is possible to cancel registration?
A registration can be cancelled until March 30, 2017 for a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations from April 1, 2017 through May 3, 2017 will be charged a 50% cancellation fee and after May 3rd, there will be no cancellations allowed.
- Is the hotel cost included in the registration fee?
No. Hotel cost is additional. SilkRoad has secured a special room rate of $209 per night plus applicable tax for Connections attendees. Reservations should be made directly with the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. Details are on our LOCATION page. Reservations must be made by Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET in order to be guaranteed this special rate. This rate will span the event’s official duration plus three days pre and post event.
- What events are included in the guest registration fee?
The Welcome Reception on Sunday evening and the evening event at Universal Studios on Tuesday are included. To attend any other events, meals, and meetings, attendees must register as a full convention attendee. All guests must be 21 or older to attend evening events.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my presentation?
The call for papers will be open until January 31st. Please click here to submit your session idea. All presenters will receive a free conference pass for Connections 2017.